Case Study: Global Recruiter
Saving the day for a global recruitment business
Roles CoveredData Marketing Director
- inception via shortlist to offer in 5 weeks
- greater understanding of the role within the client company
- a search process saved by Hunter-Miller
One of the world’s leading recruitment firms was looking to find a group level data-marketing director to revolutionise the company‘s marketing offering. They needed an individual who could combine leadership and strong stakeholder management with cutting edge data and CRM experience.
A large, internationally regarded search firm had already tried and failed to fill the role. As such the CMO was on the back foot and needed results quickly.
We set about combining our knowledge of the space with extensive mapping to identify the best talent. Leveraging our cross sector exposure allowed us to rapidly put together a high calibre shortlist including individuals from FS, retail, FMCG and consulting.
The successful candidate was a senior VP at a leading loyalty analytics firm. His strong track record, international exposure and obvious intellect made him an ideal match.
- A lengthy and unsuccessful attempt by another search firm left many stakeholders doubtful the role could be filled
- Highly analytical individuals rarely present as business leaders
- An unusual sector required careful positioning to appeal to the best analytical talent
The board were delighted with the appointment and now know to come to Hunter-Miller first.