Case Study: Luxury Retailer
Leading luxury retailer looks to transform loyalty
Roles CoveredHead of Loyalty & CRM
- a true star in the space identified and hired
- our expertise utilised to help define client’s loyalty strategy
- extensive competitor research undertaken
The client, a world-famous luxury retailer, was looking to develop a class-leading CRM and Loyalty function. Following substantial investment in systems and infrastructure they now needed an expert in the space to lead them forward.
As well as being a strategic thinker with fashion experience, the ideal candidate needed to be extremely creative, willing to roll up their sleeves and an influential leader in the space…
With such a demanding brief, our research capabilities went into overdrive, mapping every luxury and fashion retailer in Europe to find the right candidate.
The shortlist included top individuals from Milan and Paris though eventually the client went for a local boy, already turning heads in London with his innovative solutions. Having transformed the CRM functions of several high-street fashion retailers he was ready for a new challenge in luxury.
- As well as combining a range of attributes not typically found in a single individual (especially an analytics professional), the ideal candidate needed to possess a very specific set of technical skills
- The nature of the business meant an additional (and crucial) consideration was cultural fit
- Given the significance of the appointment the client wanted results quickly which, when combined with the brief meant a very demanding, albeit ultimately successful, search
The client is moving towards radically improved loyalty and CRM propositions with a leading light at the tiller.